Be A Birdy – Junior Wild Day
Let your little fledglings spread their wings for the day with 2Wild!
Once again, we are excited to offer you a Wild Day designed to include children under five. This day is aimed at children from the ages four to seven and will feature lots of play time, gentle exploration, a smaller group size and a shorter day so the little ones don’t wear themselves out.
- Learn about and identify birds in our bird watching look out!
- Build a giant birds nest in the woods! We’ll make it nice and cosy for the little fledglings, lining it with moss, grasses and leaves.
- Get creative and make a set of bird wings to wear, or get your face painted to turn everyone into a little bird!
- Get warm and cosy in our heated yurt and make natural bird feeders to put up at home!
- Enjoy plenty of games in the leafy green woods plus story time with all the birds in their nest at the end of the day.
Suitable for ages 4-7. Please bring a packed lunch.
Reference no ref_837
Date/Time 19 February 2019 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Location Path Hill Outdoors Centre Reading